Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Photo shoot

So Roxi, Megan and I did a photo shoot yesterday for our dueling pianos show. Its hard for me to express in words how much I dislike organized picture taking sessions. Of any sort, really. Posing in awkward positions while trying to look natural....sigh. And I don't know about you, but it generally takes 20 or 30 for one to be ok. Having said that, I found out yesterday morning as we were getting ready to start, that Garret, who is our magici....I mean photographer, has PHOTOSHOP. I mean how great is this....??!?! Bags under the eyes? no problem. Arm squished against body therefore doubling in size? Let's just whittle that sucker down. Two chins? Flat hair? I mean the possibilities are so endlessly fun. I haven't seen any of the pics yet, but whichever one we decide on will be our new poster/advertisement. Here is one we took with my camera:


Posted by Picasa