Monday, August 25, 2008

Introducing Lola

This is Lola. Lola is my new cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle) baby. She is now 5 months. I have actually had Lola for 3 months now, and probably should have introduced ages ago, but frankly, I was a little worried about my ability to handle a puppy. And actually, I was pretty much right. I'd also like to take a quick moment for a psa and say I do not recommend bringing home an 8 week puppy. Anything older than 8 weeks. ANYTHING.

But anyway, its time to show her off a little. This is after her 1st haircut, hee hee. Couldn't resist taking pics with BOWS in her hair.



with her octopus
not chewing on the toys, but on the box that *holds* the toys.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LDraper said...

oh my goodness. she is SO cute! and I LOVE her name!!!

Welcome to the family, Lola! :)

Keven & Alicia said...

LOVE her name too! She is too cute. So, you still have her? It as just rough at first?

love you!

Whitney said...

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl. I named her after barry manilow, hee hee. I still have her, I think we have made it through. I am starting to like her.