Monday, September 15, 2008

No more lady parts for Lola

Now I don't want to be one of those moms who only talks about their chil....I mean dog. But I'm still adjusting to the all consuming aspect of thinking about another being besides myself, so you'll have to bear with me for awhile. As we speak, Miss Lola is at the vet recovering from the removal of her lady parts. Knowing that I can't bathe or groom her for at least 2 weeks, it was bath time Sunday night. You'll notice she looks kinda mad at me below. While I was there dropping her off, I asked the vet tech if this would cut down on the amount she humps things, legs, other dogs, etc, and she said, "well it depends. If its a dominance thing, then probably no."

Well of course its a dominance thing. I somehow ended up with the dog who wants to control the world. Why else would girlie dogs do it? Its not anatomically correct, so it can't be instinct. We had a playdate with 2 other dog friends on Saturday (yes, my main goal in life now is to exhaust my dog) and most of our time was spent pulling Lola off of her friends.


hahahaha
Posted by Picasa

No comments: